stds-80220-coexistence: Next conference call

All,
We will have our next conference call as scheduled on October 10th, 1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT. The conference bridge information will be announced later.
We will be focusing on the items 1 and 2 of the "to do" list prepared at the Singapore meeting. Item 6 is also related and we'll discuss that if time permits. I repeat these items here for your reference.

1. Coexistence in Licensed Spectrum

1.1 Among 802.20 systems

1.2 Among 802.20 and non-802.20 systems

1.2.1 Which

1.2.2 Rules of the road - (liaison activity)

2. Analysis of what is in the various types of documents

2.1 Performance (Mandatory)

2.2 Deployment guides (TR)

2.3 Coexistence (TR)

6. Documentation structure