From: Reza Arefi [mailto:reza.arefi@ieee.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 12:00 AM
To: 802. 20 Coex CG (E-mail)
Subject: stds-80220-coexistence: Coexistence CG's next call this Friday

Hi,

Here are the numbers for our conference call on Friday 10/31/03, from 1:00 to 2:00 PM EST.

US domestic: 1 800 882 3610

International: +1 412 380 2000

Passcode: 3322050#

Thanks to Flarion for providing the bridge.

We will go over the draft recommendation document section by section and will try to cover as much as we can. I have attached that document to this email. It includes what was sent out on 10/10 plus additional text for section 5 sent on 10/24 shown in red (track changes on). I am calling it r0_temp.

Reza