stds-80220-eval-criteria: Evaluation criteria discussions kick-off

Dear correspondence group members:

In order to kick-off the Evaluation criteria discussions, I have organized the Evaluation Criteria draft document with placeholders for different topics that we plan to cover in this group. The document contents are based on the relevant contributions that were identified on the subject. Please let me know if you have any comments/suggestions or if I have missed anything.

The next step would be to start filling the sections based on the relevant contributions from the previous meetings. Of course, we will wait for input from the other two correspondence groups on items related to requirements, traffic and channel models etc.

As was agreed over the May meeting in Dallas, if you plan to provide any input to the document, please do so in the form of a "drop-in" text.

Regards,
Farooq

802-20-PD_Eval _Criteria_Draft_v_1.pdf

802-20-PD_Eval _Criteria_Draft_v_1.doc