From: Khan, Farooq (Farooq) [mailto:fkhan1@lucent.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 6:16 PM
To: 'stds-80220-eval-criteria@ieee.org'
Subject: stds-80220-eval-criteria: Evaluation criteria discussions kick-off

Dear correspondence group members:

In order to kick-off the Evaluation criteria discussions, I have organized
the Evaluation Criteria draft document with placeholders for different
topics that we plan to cover in this group. The document contents are based
on the relevant contributions that were identified on the subject. Please
let me know if you have any comments/suggestions or if I have missed
anything.

The next step would be to start filling the sections based on the relevant
contributions from the previous meetings. Of course, we will wait for input
from the other two correspondence groups on items related to requirements,
traffic and channel models etc.

As was agreed over the May meeting in Dallas, if you plan to provide any
input to the document, please do so in the form of a "drop-in" text.

Regards,
Farooq

This mail passed through mail.alvarion.com

********
viruses.
********

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com

Payload based evaluation.doc