stds-80220-eval-criteria: Updated Evaluation Criteria Document

Dear correspondence group members,

I have updated the document with the text provided by Alan Chickinsky and Marianna Goldhammer. I have also added some details on TCP modeling. The updated document will be available in the correspondence group drop box as soon as Mark post it.

I plan to send out another revision by Tuesday (6/24) depending upon the input. If you are planning to provide any input, please do so by 6/23.

Regards,
Farooq