stds-80220-eval-criteria: Fully duplex simulations

Based on agreement during the 8/6/2003 Eval criteria call on duplex simulations, I have drafted below a text for section 4 of the Eval criteria document.

Section 4: System Simulations

In order to accurately model the traffic, physical and MAC layer dependencies between the uplink and the downlink, the system simulations include both UL and the DL in a fully duplex fashion in the same simulation run. However, fallback to simplex simulations (i.e. UL and DL simulations in the separate simulation runs) is permitted if the level of simulations complexity does not allow performing fully duplex simulations.

Please let me know if you have any comments,

Farooq