stds-80220-eval-criteria: Conference call, Wednesday September 3, 12-2pm EDT

Please find below the details for the September 3 eval-criteria conference call.

Wednesday, 3 Sept 2003, 12:00-2 PM EDT
Bridge Number: 1-800-450-3848 (toll free)
		   1-630-979-6500 (toll)
Conference Code: 139975

The updated Evaluation Criteria document (Ver 04) will be available in the eval-criteria drop-box. I have identified below some topics for discussion over the conference call:

1- Cell layout
==============
Decide between the wrap-around and flat layout technique.

2- Sectorization:
What should be the number of sectors simulated per cell? e.g. omni-cell, 3-sector cell or both?

3- Backhaul network delay and loss models:
Decide on the percentage of local and international IP routes simulated.

4- Mobility model:
Over the last eval-criteria call, we decided not to model the dynamically moving mobiles. What models should we use in order to assess the performance of handoff techniques?

Regards,
Farooq