From: Sheikh, Khurram P [GMG] [mailto:khurram.p.sheikh@mail.sprint.com]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 1:19 PM
To: stds-80220-requirements@ieee.org
Cc: Tetlow, Sherry S [GMG]
Subject: stds-80220-requirements: Schedule for IEEE802.20 Requirements Group

802.20 Requirements Group members

As a follow-up to my previous email, here are logistics for the group activities:

1.      Group Calls: The group will have review conference calls to finalize the requirements document. The calls will be primarily to get consensus on various contributions to the document and discuss specific line items from the document.

a)      Wednesday June 4, 2003  8.00 -9.00 AM Pacific Standard Time
b)      Wednesday June 11, 2003 8.00 -9.00 AM Pacific Standard Time
c)      Monday July 7, 2003 8.00 -9.00 AM Pacific Standard Time
d)      Wednesday July 16, 2003 8.00 -9.00 AM Pacific Standard Time

The call-in number will be: 1-866-891-7548 passcode-91214.

2.      Document Editor. Dave McGinnis has volunteered to be editor of the document. Daves email is david.s..mcginnis@mail.sprint.com and tel: 630-926-3184. Dave will be sending out the agenda for the conference calls and be keeper of the requirements documents/contributions. Between the calls, feel free to contact Dave directly to talk about specific line items/contributions. Dave will also try to get consensus via email before the calls so as to make the calls specific to key issues.

3.      Pre-Plenary meeting. I am thinking of having a face-to-face meeting before the plenary (either Saturday or Sunday, July19/20) to go over the consensus requirements document that we present to the wider group. I can facilitate the logistics of the meeting and would be interested in peoples feedback.

As far as the Table of Contents for the Requirements document I will send that out over the weekend and hopefully we can review it on the call on June 4.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Khurram

Khurram P. Sheikh

Chief Technology Advisor