stds-80220-requirements: Meeting Postponed

The meeting scheduled for tomorrow 6/11 at 8:00PST has been rescheduled to 7:30PST to 8:30 PST 6/13.  The bridge number will remain the same. We are having trouble integrating the contributions submitted.  The contributions are not in the format specified and reformatting combined with changes in the section headings has caused repetitive attempts to merge to result in duplication and formatting problems that I have been unable to resolve.  The result of the merges in an unintelligible mess that we can not hope to review in the current state.  I will be contacting the contributors whose submissions are not working over the morning and request resubmission.  I will reopen submissions until Thursday noon and include those contributions that can’t be merged as separate contributions.

David S. McGinniss

Sprint Broadband Wireless Group

Principal Engineer II

(630) 926-3184