RE: stds-80220-requirements: Updated Functional Requirements Document Revision 3.

The IEEE server seems to be down at this time. I will post the files in the drop-box in the morning (Local New Jersey Time).

Mark Klerer

-----Original Message-----
From: Mcginniss, Dave S [GMG] [mailto:david.s.mcginniss@mail.sprint.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 6:14 PM
To: stds-80220-requirements@ieee.org
Subject: stds-80220-requirements: Updated Functional Requirements Document Revision 3.

I have sent a new revision to be distributed via the drop box.

I would like to have additional contributions.  The QOS section needs a lot of work.  It is critical to the success of this product if it is to be competitive with other broadband solutions that strong QOS features are built into the system.

VOIP Latency, Jitter and packet loss requirements in support of various Codec's must be submitted so that the group can select the most restrictive requirements.

David S. McGinniss

Sprint Broadband Wireless Group

Principal Engineer II

(630) 926-3184