stds-80220-requirements: Comment on Functional requirements document.

I have had some comments indicating that section 3.1.1 MBWA-Specific Reference Model is to detailed and make the assumption that the MAC and PHY should be separate allowing different MAC/PHY to be used in combination.  It has been discussed that the layers would be so tightly coupled that this model is not appropriate. I for one agree with this assessment and suggest striking this diagram and reducing

David S. McGinniss

Sprint Broadband Wireless Group

Principal Engineer II

(630) 926-3184