From: owner-stds-80220-requirements@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-80220-requirements@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of
Joanne Wilson
Sent: 19 August 2003 06:32
To: Robert D. Love; Chickinsky, Alan; stds-80220-requirements@ieee.org
Subject: RE: stds-80220-requirements: numbering requirements

Bob,
Alan,

I also agree with the proposal to have numbered requirements.  So that
we don't complicate this project, I propose that the numbering of the
individual requirements be applied after we have finalized the document.
Otherwise, we could waste time numbering, re-numbering and re-re-numbering
requirements as the document gells.

Best regards,

Joanne