RE: stds-80220-requirements: comments on rev5 - Channel bandwidth resolution

On Thu, Aug 28, Gal, Dan (Dan) writes ...

Dan> Filling a block of licensed spectrum with several individual channels
Dan> is NOT to be confused with the concept of a multi-carrier channel
Dan> (such as cdma2000).

Dan,

Would you elaborate on this?  I thought that CDMA2000 used paired (for FDD)
1.25 MHz channels and that a given user's data was confined to a single
such channel pair.  Your statement, however, seems to imply that a CDMA2000
system operating with, say, three 1.25 MHz channels in a 2x5 MHz allocation
is not "filling a block of unlicensed spectrum with several individual
channels," but is instead employing a "multi-carrier channel."

Thanks,

Marc