Re: stds-80220-requirements: Spectral Efficiency (4.1.2)

Hi Rex,

Issues like this should be made explicit as part of the evaluation
criteria. I think we need to keep the requirements document simple and
and leave corner cases like the one you've pointed out to the
evaluation document. Having said that, overcounting over the air
throughput via multicast is certainly against the spirit of the
requirement.

Mike