From: Joanne Wilson [mailto:joanne@arraycomm.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 4:20 PM
To: JHumbe01@sprintspectrum.com
Cc: mike@arraycomm.com; chauvin@arraycomm.com
Subject: Needed revision of Requirements Document (Version 11)

John,

We compared the Versions 10 and 11 of the Requirements document along with the
minutes of the Vancouver meeting.

According to the minutes and the motions that passed on Thursday, January 15, the
following sections should have been updated with new text generated at that meeting:

Section 4.1.7 -- Number of Simultaneous Active Users
Section 4.1.2 -- Support for Different Block Assignments  (including new definitions for Annex A)

Additionally, according to the minutes, the following sections should be further discussed
via correspondence group reflector:

Section 4.5.2 Q Tagging
Section 4.5.4  OA&M   (a rationale should also be provided to facilitate a resolution of this section)
Section 4.1.7  (previously 4.1.8)  Latency and Packet Error Rate

Based on that review, we propose the following for the needed revision of Version 11:

* 4.1.1. Remove table from contribution #C802.20-04/14
* 4.1.5: Remove aggregate data rate table.
* 4.1.5.1: Remove Table 4.2.
* 4.1.7: Show as TBD
* 4.2.3:
Delete newly added text that was associated with contribution # C802.20-04/18
* 4.5.2:  Remove all text, mark as TBD.
* 4.5.4: Show as TBD

That's all that I can find off hand.

Best regards,

Joanne

Ms Joanne C. Wilson
Vice President, Standards

ArrayComm, Inc
2480 N. First Street
Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95131-1014
  Tel: (202)669-4006
Fax: (253)484-0330

joanne@arraycomm.com
www.arraycomm.com

Click here to add my contact information to your address book