Re: stds-80220-requirements: Cancel - Requirements call

John,
I agree with all your comments including the progress is based quality inputs, people working toward consensus and having a spirit of consenus.

I will make the proposed change on the next version of the agenda. I do suggest we give people a dinner break similar to what was in the high level agenda before the Ad-Hocs. Additionally we may want to stop at 9:00pm. Those are just fine tunes, but overall good proposal.

Thanks for all your work,
Jerry Upton