RE: contributions for upcoming May 2004 meeting - ARID

Phil, your comment looks good for me and I am
considering how I can apply ARID (or any new
values) for the 802.16 as well. I also hope 802.21
will propose a common set of these operations
effectively

Thanks.

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.