last call for contributions to the May interim

Folks,

Several individuals have sent email to me personally as well as have informally
shown interest, in past few weeks on the reflector, in presenting contributions
during the upcoming meeting.

For those who plan to present (and have not done so until now), it is time to
make it formal by sending the details including the contribution by COB
Wednesday. Individuals seeking a day or so more (or seeking exceptions) need to
contact me immediately so that the final agenda can be drawn.

Regards, safe travel, and see you all in Garden Grove.

-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21