Re: [802.21] contributions for upcoming May 2004 meeting - L2.5 C oncrete Model ?

Vladimir:

MS can detect link up and down and select among them.  This is however a slow
process and requires additional modules and intelligence.  Look at Figure 3 of
the attached paper. One (not MSFT) needs to add the MIP component and
intelligence, as indicated in Figure 3. Figure 3 is the framework, many of the
components you see in it are add on by 3rd party vendors. A Mobile IP V4 is not
a componenet you can expect MSFT to support.

Peretz Feder

"Iyer, Prakash" wrote:

> Vladimir - short answer I believe is yes - and improving. A monitoring
> Microsoft person should step up and comment to whatever extent they can
> disclose.

iee_v9_final.pdf