From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11 List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-11@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG]On Behalf Of ext McCann, Stephen
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 7:53 AM
To: STDS-802-11@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802-11TECHNICAL] WIEN SG Initial Meeting

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Technical Reflector ---

Dear all,
        During next week's meeting, the Wireless Interworking
with External Networks Study Group (WIEN) will meet for the
first time on Thursday 13th May 2004, starting at 4pm and
then continuing into the evening session at 7.30pm.

The primary objective of the meeting is to determine the scope
and the way forward for this SG. This will be achieved by
considering early drafts of the PAR and 5 Criteria that I have
written, together with some excellent presentations that we
have planned, covering different aspects of the interworking
issue.

If you have any plans to present submissions and have not already
contacted me, please do so, so I can finalise the agenda before
Monday.

Kind regards

Stephen McCann
Siemens Roke Manor