Re: May meeting documents

Reijo, Eric,

I understand the need to have access to the meeting minutes. Typically, 802.21
would have the last meeting minutes made available 2 weeks (or soon thereafter)
after the meeting. The WG secretary is working on it and would make it available
in approximately a week.

As far as other 802.21 documents are concerned, I am working out a procedure.
Stay tuned.

Regarding documents of other working groups being available to 802.21 members is
concerned, I am in the process of working out those details of sharing the
documents between groups with the Chair of the WGs. Otherwise, 802.11 maintains
a "members only" area, which is accessible to "nearly voting members" and
"voting members" of 802.11 only. The documents you are referring to are
typically maintained there for a certain duration until they are available
through the public website.

best regards,
-ajay