RE: Minutes of Teleconference on June 15

Hi all, before this teleconference, I am wondering
the depth of section 4 (Handover Scenarios).
Do we need a very detailed scenarios including
specific solutions and implementation know-how ?
or just outline ?

Regards.

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics.