IMPORTANT-Berlin Registration and Accommodations

Folks,

Attached are the details of our next Interim meeting in Berlin, Germany - Sept.
12 -17, 2004. Typically this is early for such a notice, but please take note of
the early registration incentives and cancellation penalties specific to this
meeting site.

Registration for the Berlin Interim Session is now available at the following link:

https://secure.tourhosts.com/ei/rs.esp?&id=368&scriptid=LOGIN

Registration for our non-USA based meetings are a little different, so please be
aware of the following--

-You must use this site for both the meeting registration and the hotel
accommodation.  The hotel will not accept your booking directly

-You will have to enter your credit card details twice, once for the hotel
guarantee and once for the registration fee.

-You do not need to book the hotel to register, but space is limited so it would
be best not to delay if you want to be at the Estrel

-An overflow hotel will be posted when needed.  We currently have a 300 room
block at the Estrel. We can not count on expanding that.

-Cancellation fees occur earlier for both the hotel and the registration. This
is necessary as, unlike USA hotels, non cancelable commitments with the hotel
need to be made earlier.  Consequently we have less flexibility. Make sure you
are aware of the dates and the policy (see below)

-There is a place in the registration process to request a letter of invitation
for overseas visitors that may need one to apply for a visa for Germany.

-There is a three tier registration fee, early bird, regular and late/on-site.
It is important to get an understanding of total meeting size as early as
possible.  Consequently, there is a significant financial incentive to register
early.  Cut off dates are July 30 and August 27.

-If you are having problems contact Sara Foda at Tour Hosts
(ieee802.11.15@tourhosts.com.au). Do not contact Dawn or Jennifer at Face 2
Face.  They are not running this session

Cancellation & Refund Policy / Terms & Conditions
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:

All cancellations must be informed in writing to the Meeting Organisers via
email: ieee802.11.15@tourhosts.com.au or via fax: +61 2 9248 0894.

Registration Fees:
Cancellations received:

* Before 25 August 2004 will incur a A$100.00 cancellation fee.
* After 25 August 2004 there will be no refund.

Accommodation:
Two night's room rate will be debited from the supplied card if the booking is
cancelled after 11 August 2004 or if you do not arrive on the date for which you
have booked.

-ajay
Chair, IEEE P802.21 WG on Media Independent Handover Services