From: owner-stds-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-21@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of
Michael.G.Williams@NOKIA.COM
Sent: 22. heinäkuuta 2004 2:44
To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Requirements doc posted

For those of you interested in the requirements document development, here
is an event notification ;^)

There have been no comments for or against the ideas of dividing the
requirements doc into three parts, or the idea of removing the reference
model from the requirements and adding them to the proposals. Please comment
if either of these proposals would affect our ability to move forward. If no
comments occur by July 27th, we will continue with the document as
structured.

Our Editor has the revised document up on the website under the July folder
as revision 5. All members of the requirements ad hoc please read through
this and comment on the new version before the July 27th conference call.

In particular, some sections are awaiting input. We shouldn't wait until the
26th to incorporate those sections into the agenda for the call. Please
submit text for :

 * 3.8 Cost
 * 3.9 Link Utilization
 * 3.10 User experience
 * 6 (all) Reference models

Please review the other sections you were concerned about at the end of our
last meeting. If we are able to get the remaining submissions in, and all
concerns addressed, we will still reach consensus in time for call for
proposals in August.

Best Regards,
Michael Williams
IEEE 802.21 Vice Chair