Fw: [802.21] Comments on 802.21 Requirements document

Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding. But the point still stands. I can
see why you would want to consider it in an HO Policy engine, except IEEE
does not allow you to use 'Cost' when it pertains to dollars as a requirment
or method for standards. So we usually use 'Complexity of implementation' or
something similar. You would normally have to find some allowed alternative,
but it looks like you decided to whack that section since it seems to
pertain to HO Policy, so it does not seem to matter.

Thanks,
Phil