Re: [802.21] when is the contribution cutoff date for session 4 ?

Inkyu,

I have typically kept the cut-off date one week prior to the start of the
meeting. For Berlin meeting, I would want all contributions be sent to me latest
by Sept. 5, 2004. An intent to present should be sent by August 31, 2004.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG