From: Michael.G.Williams@nokia.com [mailto:Michael.G.Williams@nokia.com]
Sent: 3. elokuuta 2004 18:41
To: reijo.salminen@seesta.com; STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: August 3rd ad hoc on requirements

You intimate that .21 would have greater freedom to support 3GPP by not
using Scenarios 4 & 5 as requirements. Can you speculate how would we have
more freedom?

Regarding .21  creating a requirement which would then be too burdensome on
3GPP/PP2 in order to conform, your insight is valuable. We need to structure
the standard so that doesn't happen. The specific item you raise doesn't
appear to be an architectural issue, does it?

Let's add this issue to the ad hoc's agenda, and if not addressed today,
then on a subsequent call.

Best Regards,
Michael