Re: [802.21] Requirements Document v8

Hi Stephen,

I am sure that you are not suggesting that working on something quickly is a not
a good thing! Just because we are a standards group should not make it a
multi-year activity for each document.

Based on the input so far, I am hoping that we can work out the remaining
details towards the requirements in short order, without imposing deadlines.

best regards,
-ajay