[Fwd: [802SEC] IMPORTANT NOV 2004 MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT]

Folks,

Please read the following announcement regarding the Nov 2004 Plenary meeting in
in San Antonio, Texas. Hopefully, things would get resolved in the next two
weeks but just in case you plan to book tickets etc. much in advance.

For future reference, you may also want to bookmark
                   http://ieee802.org/meeting/
page to get the latest on Plenary meeting logistics.

The referenced meeting announcement is here:
        http://ieee802.org/meeting/meeting_files/802-1104-MEMO-1b.html

-ajay

Hi Everyone,

Please find enclosed a very important meeting announcement with regards
to the IEEE 802 November Plenary Session in San Antonio, Texas.

Please distribute this information to your email Working Group
reflectors.  We have also posted this document onto the IEEE 802
web-site, under the ?Meeting Information Page?.  Please link this
announcement onto your home Working Group web site as well.

We will keep you posted on the status of the November Plenary Session as
more details become available.

Thank you,

Dawn Slykhouse

IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

Enclosures

Cc: IEEE Staff and FTF Events Staff

Dawn C. Slykhouse

Email: dawns@facetoface-events.com <mailto:dawns@facetoface-events.com>

Face To Face Events, Inc.

2699 Iversen Court

Santa Clara, CA. 95051

Tel: 408/241-8906

Fax: 408/241-8918

Web: www.facetoface-events.com <http://www.facetoface-events.com>

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email
reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.