From: owner-stds-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Ajay Rajkumar
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 11:57 AM
To: STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802.21] August 19th 7-9 am PDT conference call

Folks,

Here are the details of the next conference call:

Thursday  August 19th *********** New Day ***************
Call at 7AM-9AM Pacific ******** Original TIME ***********
IEEE 802.21 conf call info:
DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODES:
Toll Numbers:   USA     1-210-280-7160
Participant Passcode:   313495

Agenda:
- Roll Call
- Requirements Review - sections 5 and 6 (Please review the latest doc which will be sent by the editor before the call or I will place it under the Sept folder on the 802.21 website)
        - Consolidated pending comments from:
                Reijo Salminen (emailed to list inline 08/09/2004)
        - PLEASE confirm all out-of-band work performed directly with editor on your text is architecturally/technically satisfied
- Next Steps (Call for Proposals)

We will continue to focus on architecturally significant requirements. All are encouraged to focus on items that add value to the  standard as first priority. If you have comments regarding style or "standards-speak" please forward them directly to the editor, which he would consolidate and let the group know.

Hope to hear you all on the call,

-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG