Re: [802.21] Updated Requirements Doc - Ver 10

For the reference dissuasion today:

Req. Document Reference 10: "Vivek Gupta, David Johnston, Generalized Triggers,
IEEE contribution, IEEE 802.21 March 2004" is relevant but so is
21-04-0095-00-0000-MIH_Reference_Model.doc and many others. Please try to
reference the ones we agreed upon over the last few months.

Peretz Feder