RE: Call for Contributions on Project 802.21

Hi Ajay,

I have tried to download the document
21-04-0151-02-0000-Call_for_Proposals.ppt from the .21 website, but seems I
am forbidden to do so. It says "You don't have permission to access
/21/sept04_meeting_docs/21-04-0151-02-0000-Call_For_Proposals.ptt" on this
server. I think maybe you need to do a chmod 775 for the file or set the
attribute to be accessible for all.

cheers

Cheng Hong