Re: [802.21] Reminder: Call for Contributions on Project 802.21

Reijo and All,

Surely, it has been quite on the reflector but some preparation was proceeding
in the background.

There have been in all 17 intents to propose. In due course, I would send the
list on the reflector before San Antonio meeting.

As was discussed during the Berlin meeting, we would have our first
teleconference on Evaluation Criteria and some discussion on the process,
starting next week. A separate notice for the teleconference would be sent with
details regarding the bridge, date and time.

Nada Golmie has volunteered and I have appointed her to lead the Evaluation
Criterion Ad hoc.

A strawman proposal would be discussed during the conference call. I will upload
it on the 802.21 web site before the teleconference.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG