RE: [802.21] Conference call: October 26, 2004 10 am -12 noon EDT

Nada/Ajay,

This seems like a good start. However there are some questions which we
shall probably resolve during the teleconference. Below are few of them,
just to start the discussion.

1] How does the proposal presentation/selection process apply
timewise..i.e. What happens in Nov meeting and what happens in Jan/March
meetings?

2] For steps 1 and 2 of selection process:
Votes > 75% => Draft text
50% < Votes < 75% => Come back with more details
Will there be a single vote for both steps, or two different votes?
Will voting start in Nov meeting or Jan?

3] What are the logistics for merging etc. for a proposal after Step 1
itself?

4] From Slide 11: "Although no complete performance analysis will be
required for Step 1 of the proposal presentation, the following
performance metrics are offered to encourage thought and careful
planning for Step 2...."
I guess we may want to be consistent in selection process for all
proposals that get into draft text...so this may be applied at all
steps.

5] In step 1b of Proposal Selection, presenters must be required to
submit normative text.....

Best Regards
-Vivek