Re: [802.21] Conference call: October 26, 2004 10 am -12 noon EDT

Hi all,

Yesterdays' teleconf was too short notice and I was not able to
attend.  Is the meeting minutes already availeble?  Any updates on
selection process in November/January meeting?  Is there any dicision
that affects proposal submission?

Cheers,
Takashi

--
Takashi Aramaki <aramaki.takashi@jp.panasonic.com>
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.