New PARs for approval during San Antonio

All,

There are number of PARs from several 802 WGs that would be coming up for
approval in front of the LMSC Executive Committee.

They are all listed with links to individual PAR and 5C at the following link
(courtesy compiled by Roger Marks).

http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg34/lmsc/pars.html

Please go through them and bring it to my attention if anyone has any specific
comments regarding them. We would also have a slot on the agenda to discuss any
issue regarding this during the San Antonio meeting, but I would prefer if these
comments are also sent to me in advance.

regards,

-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG