Re: [802.21] Reminder: Call for Contributions on Project 802.21

Alan and All,

Thanks for all the submissions and I guess a lot of hard work in putting them
together.

I plan to put all the proposals on the website along with an order for
presentations by tonight.

Hopefully, that would give enough time for everyone to review them before the
Nov plenary meeting.

Minutes from the Nov 3, 2004 ad hoc conference call on Eval Criterion has been
uploaded on the web site.

-ajay