Re: ad hoc group on evaluation criteria: Draft Down Selection Process document

Hello Ad-Hoc Group,

According to the Downselect process, no new proposals are allowed, and no
proposal that does not reach 75% on its May vote is allowed to be re-offered.

Therefore, a direct conclusion from the Downselect decision procedure is
that, if no proposal reaches 75%, then we shall simply pack up 802.21 and
go home.

Is that the sentiment of the group?

Hunter