From: owner-stds-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Ajay Rajkumar
Sent: 12. tammikuuta 2005 7:06
To: 'stds-802-21'
Subject: Jan 2005 presentations

Folks,

Thanks for all the hard work by the proposing teams in sending the updated
proposals for Jan 2005 meeting.

In all, I received 11 updated proposals. This is in comparison to the 13
proposals that were received at the initial stage for San Antonio.

I have uploaded the proposals on our public web site. Soon I would post the
order of presentations for the Monterey, CA meeting.

Regards,

-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG