Re: [802.21] Interface of MIH with Upper layers

Folks:

As I indicated in my presentation, we need to make sure the .21 solution is
HW/SW agnostic. Some implementations may interface at the HW to SW boundary, as
opposed to the self contained implementation within the HW or within the SW.

For the former case, we need a clearly defined APIs or SAPs that use the API
definitions.

Peretz Feder