RE: [802.21] Interface of MIH with Upper layers

SAPs may be informative or normative, but my intent behind this being
informative was based on notion of difficulty in enforcing
interoperability at this level. Even from DJ's message below, the
normative intent is more of a hope/plea for interoperability, but the
reality is quite different.
-Vivek