RE: document of interest

802.21 Folks,

From TGu Closing Report: (11-05-0085-01-000u-closing-report.ppt)

          Liaison Review

         Before March meeting

         Internet Architecture Board

         http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IAB/draft-iab-link-indications-01.txt

Just saw this and did not realize during the meeting at Monterey that TGu was reviewing this draft, nor was this probably mentioned in the joint session between TGu and .21 as well (if it was I just missed this..). Not sure how liaisons etc. with IETF work in IEEE , but given that .21 has been working on triggers and events and given that this is one of our core work item maybe we could work with TGu jointly on this and craft a joint response to IAB in March timeframe.

Best Regards,

-Vivek

From: owner-stds-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Gupta, Vivek G
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:10 PM
To: STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re:document of interest

802.21 Folks,

An updated version of this draft  “Architectural Implications of Link Indications” is available at: http://www.iab.org/documents/drafts/draft-iab-link-indications-01.txt

This new version has significant updates, references our work in 802.21 and seems to
have a far more balanced perspective.

Best Regards,
-Vivek

Colleagues,

The following paper is of interest to our work:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IAB/draft-iab-link-indications-00.txt

Best Regards,
Michael Williams
IEEE 802.21 WG Vice Chair