Update Regarding May 2005 Session Arrangements

Members:
----------------------------
Everything is moving ahead for the May 2005 Wireless Interim Session in Cairns,
Australia. Arrangements with the Convention Center have been finalized.  If you
are curious about the facility go to http://www.cairnsconvention.com.au/. It is
state-of-the-art.

Guest accommodations will be distributed among several hotels within a short
walk of the convention center.  Tours Hosts will be providing information on all
the properties.   The link should be live in 10 days or so.  We will send an
email when it is running.

Coach airfares from most major US and European hubs looks to be around US$1500
give or take a couple of hundred.  It may take some creative ticketing to get
the best fares.  If you are having troubles, Tours Hosts will be setting up a
help desk to work with you if needed.  They are a licensed travel agency in
addition to being meeting planners.

Registration fees are expected to be around US$500 pending final budget review.
 As with Berlin, there will be a strong incentive to register early. We will be
holding approximately 700 rooms. If it looks like we will not be needing all of
them we need to know  by 4 April after which the majority of the rooms will need
to be released to avoid penalties. The US$500 rate will be available through
April  4 .  After April  4  the rate will increase to US$650 until  May 2 .
After  May 2 and on-site, the rate will be US$800.

Regards,

Stuart & Bob

-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG