Re: FW: DNA Group Activities

Hi Vivek and 802.21,

Things have indeed been quiet on the DNA list.

It's not dead though, just playing possum.

The DNA design team list has been working at about
15 e-mails/day on evaluating solutions in the last
month or so, and was doing about the same before
christmas.

Unfortunately, the mailing list doesn't seem
to have the same level of activity.
This is slightly troubling (but the Chairs
have already talked to the Area Directors about
it).

If you'd like to comment on the original e-mail.

Please feel free to do so, either here or
in the other list.

Greg Daley
DNA WG Co-Chair