Re: [802.21] FW: DNA Group Activities

Greg,

Indeed, both offline and during meetings, 802.21 WG members have shown an
interest in formal interaction with DNA and other IETF working groups that would
benefit from the specifications being written/developed within IEEE 802.21.

We can discuss this further and come up with a mode of communication that would
be most optimal for both the groups, including a formal liaison.

Regards,
Ajay Rajkumar
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG