Re: [802.21] FW: DNA Group Activities

Hi Ajay and Greg,

As you know well, 802.21 has tried to produce the standardized
link or phy-layer indications available to L3, Application, Management units.
So, there may be needs to make additional specification to include
how to use them within DNA or other group of IETF.

I'd like to say 802.11 will also standardize a kind of interaction mechanism
(not just indication from link layer to L3) between L2/L1 and L3/Application/Management.
This also makes a new opportunity liaison between 802.21 and other IETF groups.

- Younhee Han