Motorola
Nokia
Panasonic
Samsung
Siemens
Telcordia
Toshiba
Varaha

Please find attached initial draft text for a joint harmonized proposal.
The text outlines the general architectural elements of the harmonized
proposal.
Further the relevant individuals (listed in the proposal) from above
listed companies, have agreed to work together and submit a single
combined harmonized proposal covering all aspects of IEEE 802.21 going
forward.

Best Regards,
-Vivek

Vivek Gupta