draft submissions for March 2005 meeting

Folks,

The draft submissions for the proposals that remain active are in. Sorry for the
delay in posting these drafts. I had been attending IETF meetings where
fortunately or unfortunately I did not have any email access and these have been
sitting in my inbox!

Offline harmonization effort has yielded results and currently all active
proposals have merged into two proposals. To continue on this path of
harmonization, I would want both proposal groups to prepare a slide each
enumerating their differences and similarities.

This would facilitate further discussion in two ways. In my view, there are some
open issues that may be common to both proposals at hand and would help
resolve/clarify these issues at the WG level. Besides, this would also help
further harmonization during the March Plenary.

See you all in Atlanta.

Regards,
-ajay