Re: [802.21] draft submissions for March 2005 meeting

Not at all. There is no implication (implicit or explicit) that the harmonized
proposals would not be presented. Their presentation would be scheduled as
planned. These slides are in addition to the regular presentations to facilitate
better understanding.

Each harmonized proposal (multiple presenters may present a proposal) gets 2
hours, including Q&A. If there are further questions, more but equal time would
be allocated.

The order of presentation as determined by the Chair:

Vivek Gupta      (21-05-0240-00-0000)
Peretz Feder     (21-05-0241-00-0000 and 21-05-0242-00-0000)

Note that the name in front of the presentation is only representative.

-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG