IEEE 802.11u draft functional requirements

Dear all,
	A couple of you have asked me what draft functional
requirements have been produced by TGu so far.

I enclose a copy of the latest TGu document for your interest.

Although it is rather unusual to cross post documents like
this to other IEEE 802 projects, I felt it was justified in
this case, as TGu needs to extend this list with some IEEE 802.21
requirements for media specific solutions.

Additionally I presented a very early version of
this document at the joint .21/.11u session in Atlanta and we
never really added anything concrete to the document.

So, please put on your joyful IEEE 802.21 thinking hats and
any comments so generated, would be most welcome.

Kind regards

Stephen

11-05-0279-01-000u-suggested-tgu-functional-requirements.doc